Career Opportunities at Christ Church
As our congregation grows, our staffing needs also grow. In our effort to effectively meet the business and ministry needs of our 7,000-member church, the regular full-time positions listed below are currently available. To apply, please follow the instructions at the end of the job posting.
Christ Church and its subsidiaries offer a competitive salary and benefits package to its regular full-time employees.
Each candidate must be a committed Christian and have attended Christ Church for at least three months.
Director of Human Resources (Full-Time)
The position is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of all human resource functions, administering human resource policies, programs and practices, including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating and directing all human resource related activities of the organization.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel administration; ability to analyze and interpret scientific and technical journals and legal documents.
- At minimum, mid-level management experience in human resource plans and procedures is required.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. SHRM certification a plus.
Ministry Resource Manager (Full-Time)
This position has direct responsibility for all bookstore operations. This includes overseeing day-to-day management across both campuses and the development and implementation of systems and processes of point-of-sale management.
- Candidate will oversee merchandising of resources as well as supervise, coordinate and direct the volunteer bookstore staff.
- Sound management and customer service skills are needed to manage vendors, interface with the congregation and analyze inventory flow.
- Desired candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field of study and five years retail experience.
Worship & Creative Arts Ministry: Child Care Support (Part-Time)
Position Responsibilities – The Worship & Creative Arts Ministry is looking for one – two adult ladies (Christ Church members) looking to work one to two nights a month at the Church overseeing the child care room while parents are rehearsing for the Christmas production and during the Christmas performances. On average 7-9 children, ages 3-10 would be in attendance.
Dates And Times:
Thursday nights – East Campus (Montclair)
6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Or, a few
Tuesday nights – West Campus (Rockaway)
7:00 p.m. – 9:45 p.m.
A small stipend is paid for work each evening.