Desired Related Majors: Graphic or Related Programs
As the Graphic Design Intern, you will be working or associated with the Marketing Department assisting in designing and developing layouts for marketing materials for special events.
What You Will Learn:
- How to design and develop the layouts for marketing materials using appealing graphics that are well organized with the target audience in mind.
- How to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style.
- How to create pristine, high-quality work from concept through to completion, utilizing strong written skills and effective visual ideas.
What You Will Do:
- Create unique logos for upcoming events that will be featured on Christ Church website, print materials, banners, video graphics etc. reaching thousands of people weekly.
- Assist with the design and creation of marketing campaign materials.
- Engage with marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing campaigns
What We Require:
- Knowledge of Mac OS
- Minimum system proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite v4.1.Must know how to transfer digital files to support podcast online access and webcasts.
- Experience with Trello, or other project management tools (such as Slack, Monday, etc.) preferred.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated; open to constructive criticism and feedback.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.