Desired Related Majors: Television Production and Communications
As the Media Production Intern, you will be working with the Media Department assisting in production team development and support as well as recording, producing, creating, and assessing production projects.
What You Will Learn:
- Elements of developing a healthy functioning team atmosphere in a media setting
- Applicable leadership skills to apply in media production
- Firsthand experience in complete production process from conception to completion
- All roles in media, as well as how they relate with and function together
What You Will Do:
- Assist in producing live production technology services to events in a fast-paced environment.
- Equip and maintain media team leadership, create goals, lead devotionals, and other relationship building aspects of team development.
- Develop regular team connection events (i.e. virtual gatherings, socials, etc.) and opportunities for media crew members to grow together and develop in their gifts and as a team.
- Assist with media process and procedures on planning efficient projects and high outcomes.
- Assist with troubleshooting various audio and video issues.
- Full production application and operation of media output in these various areas of post-production, camera operating, and audio engineering.
- Consult regularly with Associate Media Director regarding media team related issues.
- Convert CD, file, burn and assemble CD masters and album and update logos through graphic design.
What We Require:
- Creative and scheduling flexibility is a must.
- Proficiency (or willingness to develop proficiency): Microsoft Office, ProPresenter 7, Planning Center Online, Trello
- Adobe Creative Suite; not required but a plus.
- Production, Digital transfers, and Audio capabilities.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to develop leadership and time management skills
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated; open to constructive criticism and feedback.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.