Desired Related Majors: Psychology, Theology, and Marketing
As the College Ministry Intern, you will serve the college ministry as directed by the Director of College Ministry & Internships Program in a way consistent with our mission, vision, and values. The College Ministry Intern will assist with weekly programs, events, discipleship, small groups and outreach to students throughout the region. The primary aim of this role is to connect people with Quest College Ministry and Christ Church.
What You Will Learn:
- How to study the Bible well and create communities centered around God’s Word.
- How to facilitate a small group.
- How to successfully market events through social media.
- How to establish a social media presence from the ground up.
What You Will Do:
- Build relationships with college students.
- Lead weekly outreach times at local colleges and universities.
- Mobilize Christ centered student leaders.
- Disciple students in small groups on campus.
- Help organize and plan college events on and off campus.
- Help lead Quest College programs.
- Assist with follow-up with new students.
- Help with various administrative tasks.
- Invest relationally in the team, staff, and church family.
What We Require:
- A heart for accomplishing the Great Commission.
- Growing in your leadership abilities.
- Teachable and willing to grow and learn.
- Able to lead bible studies.
- Growing in prayer and devotion to God.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated; open to constructive criticism and feedback.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.